Guide to complete your registration to the 48th IPA Congress - 22nd IPSO Congress
- To register you will need to login on this link, using your IPA USERNAME and PASSWORD (The same you would use to login to the IPA website). Click on SIGN IN, you will get a page with EVENT OVERVIEW. Click NEXT at the bottom of the page to continue.
click here, firstname.lastname@example.org
- MAIN OPTIONS PAGE– This page will allow you to chose your congress ticket by clicking on “REGISTER MYSELF” and then selecting the appropriate ticket, click on NEXT at bottom of the page to continue
- ADDITIONAL OPTIONS PAGE – On this page you will be able to select Pre-Congress Working Parties, Post Panel Discussion Groups and Work Groups (If available, you are encouraged to choose ONE option from the Work Group and the Post-Panel Discussion categories. If you select more than ONE from either of these categories or the pre-congress Working Parties your order will be put on hold) Also you will find on this page the option to book for social events during the congress such as Gala Dinner, IPSO parties, Opening Ceremony guest tickets. Click NEXT at bottom of the page once you selected all your desired tickets to continue
- REGISTRATION SUMMARY PAGE – Check the total amount to be paid (you can add changes by clicking on PREVIOUS at the bottom or selecting the TAB MAIN OPTIONS from top menu). Once you are happy and ready to enter your payment details Click Proceed and checkout at bottom of the page
- SHOPPING CART PAGE Check your contact details (NAME and SURNAME only will be printed in your badge) also make sure the total amount to be paid is correct and finally enter your payment details, once all info is entered click on SUBMIT ORDER at bottom of the page and your payment will be processed
- You will receive and email with your booking confirmation and an INVOICE that will be required in Prague to collect your tickets, DO NOT forget to print it and bring a copy with you
For any questions concerning your registration please contact us.
IPA Congress Team