The objectives of the Argentine Psychoanalytic Society (SAP) are:
- Develop the study, research and dissemination of psychoanalysis from Sigmund Freud's work and his followers (from a pluralist conception of psychoanalysis);
- Join psychoanalysts at the organisations necessary for teaching and learning of psychoanalysis;
- Integrate exchanges and contributions from other disciplines;
- Encourage research tasks;
- Promote institutional participation as a fundamental part of the training of psychoanalysts.
For further information please visit the Society's own website shown above.