Liaison Committee - Romanian Provisional Society of Psychoan Members
- In the case of Provisional Societies that were not previously IPA Study Groups, to authorise the Provisional Society to qualify and appoint Training Analysts and new members to become Members of the IPA.
- To continue to apply the IPA's Equivalency Procedures.
- To visit the Provisional Society at least once a year, or more frequently in the initial years in the case of Provisional Societies that were not previously IPA Study Groups.
- To monitor and evaluate the Provisional Society's functioning in all of its aspects until such time as it becomes a Component Society.
- To require the Provisional Society to revise any of its governance documents, procedures, standards, criteria or activities where it believes these fall short of IPA criteria, and to report to the Chair of the ING Committee in writing on each occasion it makes such a requirement.
- To recommend the Provisional Society for Component Society status at the appropriate time.