Candidates Loan Panel Members
The Panel is asked:
To propose improvements to the loans procedures (below) each year on the basis of experience, and to seek Executive Committee agreement for any changes to procedures approved by the Board.
- To advertise the availability of the loans.
- To select recipients for the loans on the basis of 'financial hardship' using the funds available at the closing date chosen.
- To ensure that any donors are informed of the outcomes (but not the identity of recipients).
- To ensure as much confidentiality as is practicable to the recipients of the loans.
- To encourage the membership to make further donations to the fund in partnership with the Committee on Resource Development.
Please go here for a full version of the Candidate Loan Panel Mandate.
|Dr. Lynne K. Moritz||Chair||4/2/2014||United States||American Psychoanalytic Association
|Dr. Tatjana Alavidze||Member||4/12/2011||Russia||Moscow Psychoanalytic Society (Provisional Society)
|Lic. María Paz de la Puente||Member||8/1/2009||Peru||Peru Psychoanalytic Society
|Dr. David I. Falk||Member||4/2/2014||United States||American Psychoanalytic Association
|Dr.ssa. Paola Freer||Member||1/15/2012||Italy||Italian Psychoanalytical Society
|Dr. William C. Glover||Member||8/1/2009||United States||American Psychoanalytic Association
|Dra. Carola Sepliarsky De Kuschnir||Member||8/1/2009||Argentina||Cordoba Psychoanalytic Society